We are still here for you! The Griffith Veterinary Hospital wishes to assure our clients that we are still operating. As COVID-19 has hit the Riverina, we must keep one another safe from the spread of the virus. It is critical that during this time we must do everything within our power to reduce the spread of the virus, which means we have to make some changes to our procedures at the clinic. This may take some getting used to and we thank our clients in advance for their understanding while we make the appropriate changes to keep one another safe.
- From Thursday the 26.3.20, our door will be locked as we will be collecting/ returning pets from owner’s cars for all appointments, consultations, admissions and discharges. Upon arrival to our clinic, please call our contact number on 69623142 for us to guide you further. One of our nurses will come out to collect your pet from the car. For this reason, cats must be in cat carriers and dogs must be on leads (our nurses may also use a second hospital approved lead to avoid any slipped collars.)
- Please call ahead for any orders, prescriptions, diets, scripts or paperwork. If we know you are coming, we can have everything prepared for when you arrive to pick up. Please remember to phone the clinic when you arrive and we will bring your order directly to you in the car.
- If you are showing flu-like symptoms please call us prior to coming to the clinic so we may make arrangements for you and your pet. It is imperative that you DO NOT BREAK QUARANTINE. We cannot stress this enough. If our team is compromised by COVID-19, we cannot serve our community and their pets In the instance of a real emergency, we will work together to provide our service while keeping our team safe with extra precautions.
- Remember to adhere to the appropriate social distancing.
- Only one family member may attend visits for veterinary services unless otherwise discussed with staff.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time. With all of these changes, we will do our best to accommodate each of our clients as best as we can. We will let you know if there are any further changes.