What Makes Our Service Exceptional
There are so many veterinary hospitals out there! We understand that your choice is directly affected by which will provide the best service to your pet, with the most value. This is why within our hospital we have designed quality assurances and protocols to ensure your pet receives the highest standard of care with all of our procedures. Griffith Veterinary Hospital defines its key uniqueness which differentiates itself from its competitors.
- 100% Australian owned and operated company
- 24 hour Emergency After Hours Service
- Any drugs we utilise are selected based on their safety and effectiveness to our patients in order to provide an efficient and smooth recovery
- Clinical soundness in a patient’s health is always our first priority to determine if your pet is in perfect health for any procedure, which is why our patients all receive thorough health checks. Our examinations include weight, respiration rate, heart rate, temperature and blood pressure. We also offer pre-anaesthetic blood tests for ‘peace of mind’ prior to surgery and intravenous fluid therapy to aid in recovery.
- Exceptional value for money
- Our hygiene protocols are gold standard in order to maintain sterility for your pet during its stay. Our bedding facilities are also designed for quality comfort with plenty of space and warmth.
- Our professionally nominated anaesthetics have been selected based on their soundness to induce a smooth and speedy recovery with minimal upset to your pet
- Our staff are highly trained and experienced in their professions, to provide you and your pet with advice, expertise and premium care
- Over 25 years of experience within the veterinary and companion animal industry
- We have some of the highest ranked technological facilities in Australia to ensure the best diagnostic results when treating your pet